Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Three Days in a Row



Wow, sometimes I impress myself. :P I've managed to post 3 days in a row for the first time in ages.

Here's a card I made last night. It's so simple, and I love it! I love the paper from the Urban Garden DSP that I used. The colours are gorgeous.

Anyway, like I said, this card was so simple, it probably only took a few minutes, and other than the brads, it's all paper and ink (no ribbon, sparkles, embossing...)


Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet (both SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Paper: Urban Garden DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla (all SU)
Other: Black brads

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great. I love that stamp. And the paper... hmm. Maybe I should add that to my order too...

Jessica said...

Ooh, lovely card! It's simple, but sometimes those are the hardest cards.

I love Eastern Blooms, I got it for that very stamp (even though I have one that's quite similar...whoops?)

dinah34 said...

very zen. :)