Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blue and Gold Christmas



Here's one of the cards I made this weekend. Still trying to find a Christmas card that I like and is easy. This is a good candidate! I like the colours cuz it's not your typical Christmas card colours, although not that far off either.


I didn't really like this stamp from the Season of Joy set (I got it mostly for the tree and the swirly thing), but now that I used it, I like it!





Stamps: Season of Joy (SU)
Ink: Baja Breeze (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze (both SU), gold paper from Costco
Other: Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing folder, ribbon, gold charm


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good! You could also mask parts of that stamp & use it for a number of smaller greetings too.

Jessica said...

Chelle is wise. And that card is gorgeous!

What about adding some sort of edging to the image layer? Like a border of blue glitter?