Monday, October 13, 2008

The Notebook


I've been pretty bad at updating on here lately. This weekend I was in Toronto for a wedding, and also celebrated my 6 year wedding anniversary (!!). But I've got a few cards done, so watch for new posts this week. I've also got some blog candy together to celebrate 500 hits (now over 600, oops!) that I should be putting up this week, so stay tuned!


Now on to this post's craft. I picked up some hard cover notebooks at the dollar store this weekend, and tried my hand today at decorating one. I like how it turned out and will be making some more.


The flower in the middle is made with watercoloured paper that I cut petal shapes from and glued together.




Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Bella Rose DSP (all SU)
Other: Riding Hood Red Designer Button (SU), D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Ribbon from Costco, Notebook from the dollar store.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I love the flower.

Congrats on six years :)

Unknown said...

happy belated anniversary!

The notebook looks great!