Thursday, October 9, 2008

Simply Said


This isn't a new set or anything, it's actully been around for awhile, but it's still in the current catalog. I like it cuz it's so simple. I finally got around to mounting it last night and used it tonight. There are some stickles in the middle of the flowers to give it some sparkle, but it's hard to see in this pic.








Stamps: Simply Said (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron (all SU)
Other: Large Oval punch (SU), corner rounder punch, watercolour pencils, blender pen (SU), white ribbon, gold stickles, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I looooooove Simply Said. It's easily my most used stamp set! Those flowers just beg for Stickles, don't they? ;)

Unknown said...

Looks great - I love the contrast. And the stickles. Gotta love stickles.