Saturday, September 13, 2008

Two Cards I Needed Today

You'd think I'd have some cards ready to use, but today I needed a blank notecard and a guy birthday card, neither of which I happened to have here.

So, here's what I made:



Stamps: Eastern Blooms (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette (All SU)
Other: D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, Ticket Corner Punch (SU), brown brads, beige grosgrain ribbon


Then I needed a guy card. I suck at making guy cards, why can't guys like flowers? :P

Anyway, this is what I made, hope it's manly enough...















Stamps: On Your Birthday (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Urban Garden DSP (all SU)
Other: Large Oval Punch (SU), Black satin ribbon, Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great! The Eastern Blooms card looks familiar ;)

craftygurl said...

oooh.... like the flower stamp... cute.... :)

ciao-meow,

・✿.。:.* Craftygurl *.:。.✿ ・

kasanika said...

Cute cards! Gah, I feel myself getting sicked back into card card making now!

kasanika said...

Um, oops make that sucked :P