Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Back...

Well, once again it's been awhile since I posted. I left for a week of vacation (to San Francisco!) the day after my last post, and have been catching up this week and also fighting a cold (I really need to get better, I feel like I've been sick FOREVER), so I haven't had anything to post until now. I notice I have over 500 hits now, I'm gonna have to post some blog candy soon!




I made this card today for a card challenge. The challenge was to create a Christmas card using one colour (plus white and black). So, this is what I came up with. I have a big square scallop punch, but it wouldn't fit in the corner, so I cut the punch out in half and overlapped it before putting the greeting cutout on top.






Stamps: Season of Joy (SU)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Kiwi Kiss (SU), Whisper White (SU), Always Artichoke (SU)
Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, Square Scallop Punch, Snowflake brads, black brads

No comments: