Saturday, September 13, 2008

Haven't Updated in Awhile

I've seriously still been fighting being sick for almost a month now. I think it's almost gone (knock wood).


Here's a card I did last weekend that I totally cased from a card adonbrook posted over on SCS.

I liked how it used a bunch of the new in colors, so I gave it a try. I think it was my first time making a square card since I started :P


Stamps: WOW Flowers (SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Red Riding Hood, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette (All SU)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point (all SU)

Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch (all SU), blue jewel brad

1 comment:

craftygurl said...

Hiya!
how totally cute is it... nya! love the colors...
thx I went to ur site. i'll email u... k... :")

Thx

・✿.。:.* Craftygurl *.:。.✿ ・