Friday, August 22, 2008

Week Two of Blogging Complete!

No cards to post today, unfortunately. I've been sick off and on all week (that's why I missed posting one day earlier this week), and haven't had much time to craft. Plus, the Olympics have been keeping me occupied at night. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to get some of the card ideas that I have floating around in my head done up.

Somehow I've managed to get over 130 hits in 2 weeks. I wonder how many of those are me? :P Seriously, if you're coming in here, let me know!! I'm thinking I'll need to do some blog candy once I hit 250, so keep on coming back to visit!

I was checking the status of my demonstrator kit, and it's almost here! Supposed to come in on Tuesday. I can't wait for all the nifty new things I'm getting from Stampin' Up! If you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator yourself, there's a really good deal going on right now. For only $119, you can become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator yourself. This offer ends October 11, so if you have any questions or want to join up, feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(most of) My demo kit came yesterday! Much fun stuff to play with - can't get a chance to get down & get craftay!

Enjoy your stuff & hope you're feeling better!

(oh, and there should be a way to block your IP addy from statcounter. I'm just not sure what it is. Then you know how many counts AREN"T from you that you're getting :))