Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Sick!!!

Not fair! I'm still sick. I have the flu or something and it is keeping me in bed and away from my craft room. Thank God for laptops :P

I even got a new shelf and some other storage things for my craft room last week and haven't even felt like putting that together (I love building Ikea furniture) :(

My demo kit should be arriving tomorrow (I had it shipped to work, without knowing of course that I would be stuck at home sick. Hopefully I'll feel better so I can go in tomorrow). I'm excited to get all my new stuff. And if I'm feeling better I should be well on my way to having new stuff to post here very soon! I'm thinking a Get Well Soon card should be one of the first things I make :P

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Angie said...

Get well soon.