Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not quite your typical wedding card

Here's a card I made today for some friends who are getting married on the weekend (he's in the military and got back from Afghanistan in the spring, so I tried to go with army colours).



Anyway, as you can see, it's using the Always heart (again!) and the pearls in the corners are to make it a bit more girly (they are stick on pearls. I'd been trying to find pearl brads everywhere and these were all I could find).

Btw, can anyone tell me how to take decent macro pics without natural daylight? The pics with the flash never look as good as the ones I take in the mornings.

Stamps: Always (SU)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), white

Paper: All from Michaels

Other: Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Pearl stick-ons, D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, ribbon

No comments: