Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow Flowers - Happy Birthday

Here's a card I made the other day, wasn't sure what to do with the round Happy Birthday stamp in the Wow Flowers set, but this is what I came up with. I put stickles in the middle of each flower to give it a bit of sparkle.


Stamps: Wow Flowers (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point (both SU)
Paper: Urban Garden DSP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point (all SU)
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch (all SU), blue sticles, blue brads



Oh ya, and I almost forgot to mention that my latest SU order came in today. Stay tuned for lots of new projects.


Also, don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY, you have until next Sunday.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love this card! It is so simple and it is very pretty! I think I may have to copy it. =)