Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whee! New Stuff!

I got my Stampin Up! order last night, and just had to use some of the new stuff, even though I have a house that needs to be cleaned up :P

Here's one of my projects from last night. I used my new Stampin' Write markers to colour in the tree from my new Snow Swirled set before stamping it. I had other markers I used before, but even with "huffing" (breathing hot air onto the stamp) before using it, they never looked very good. I was super happy with these new markers though, they worked great for this.


Oh ya, I also got to use my new scallop edge punch. Love it!

Stamps: Snow Swirled (SU)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy (both SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron (all SU)
Other: Scallopo Edge Punch (SU), gold brads, ribbon


How come no one is signing up for my BLOG CANDY? Those are some pretty good odds right now :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh, looks great with the markers!

don't feel bad about your blog candy, btw - (almost) no one's even mentioned anything about mine. BOO.

Jessica said...

I LOVE that stamp set. It's so gorgeous! I need another job, or to win the lottery. There's so many stamp sets that I want to buy!

ps. I know what you guys mean about the lack of interest. I fully realize my sketch challenge candy isn't anything great. I kinda wish I hadn't done it now. I'm more embarrassed that it's a flop :(

Anyway, I have entered your blog candy Em, although I have won more than my fair share lately :) And I sent a friend over as well!