Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes!




Here's another card for this weekend's card workshop (birthday card themed).

I'm trying to use up some on my non-SU stuff, so the paper on this guy is just random stuff.

I really like this set, I passed on it on my first order, but then picked it up in October during the Birthday promotion.


Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU), purple and blue cardstock from Michaels, striped scrapbooking paper from a Costco block.
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, watercolour pencils (SU), blender pen (SU), scallop edge punch (SU), ribbon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great! My cupcake set should be arriving today!

Congrats on winning Jes' blog candy, btw :D

Jodi said...

I love it! I cannot wait to get this set.

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Great work Emily!