Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cheers to You

Here's a simple card I made yesterday. I'm gonna use it for my card workshop this weekend. I used the Crystal Effects stuff that I got in my last order over top of the beer, it really makes them look cool. I love it. It feels like it's missing something, but I'm trying to keep the cards as easy (quick) as possible for this weekend. This is supposed to be a guy kind of birthday card, do you think it works?


Stamps: Cheers to You, On Your Birthday (both SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue (both SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Riding Hood Red (all SU), striped paper from Costco
Other: Spots & Dots embossing folder, watercolour pencils (SU), blender pen (SU), crystal effects (SU)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

totally a 'guy' card! Looks great!

Jessica said...

That is definitely is a guy card! The Crystal Effects on the beer is the perfect touch.