Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop - Card #3




Whee! I just made this card an hour ago and I love it. It's super simple, but I really like how it came together.


This will be another card offered in my Christmas Card Workshop (if you're in the Montreal area and are interested in coming on November 29, leave me a comment and I'll contact you).


I've done a couple cards now with random stamped backgrounds in different colours (I'll post the others in the next few days). I always use DSP to add the colourful touches to cards, but these are so easy to do.




Stamps: Season of Joy, Best Yet (both SU)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke (both SU)
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Always Artichoke (all SU)
Other: Large Oval Punch (SU), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Tiny Mosaic Texture Cuttlebug folder

No comments: