Friday, August 15, 2008

Sometimes they come back

OK, not really, but this stamp set is retired, and I decided to use it this morning anyway, so it came back for me :) Not bad for 6:00 in the morning, eh? I'm happy that I managed to make a birthday card that isn't birthday-y! I can't wait til I get my Stampin' Up order from the new catalog so I can make all kinds of cute things with all the new stamps I ordered! I'm excited for the On Your Birthday set, which is a new set of different birthday phrases.



Stamps: Fun Filled (SU) and the Happy Birthday is from an acrylic set from Michaels.
Paper: All from Michaels
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU) and Black Versafine
Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, flower brads, 1 1/4" circle punch (SU), 1 3/8" circle punch (SU), lace ribbon, watercolour pencils, blender pens

No comments: