Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm a New Stampin' Up Demonstrator in the Montreal Area

I was waiting to post this until all the paperwork had gone through, and it finally has, so now I can post! I decided to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator a couple weeks ago, and signed up with Heather once the new catalog came out last week.

So, if you are in the Montreal area and are looking for someone to buy your Stampin' Up products (stamps, paper, ink, punches, etc), send me an email. I live on the South Shore, but work downtown, and also go to the Laurentians and Townships often, so if you are anywhere in the area, feel free to contact me if you want to place an order or host a card workshop with your friends. I can always order products for you and have them shipped directly to you too if you prefer (this applies to anyone living anywhere in Canada). Click here to view the current catalog.

Stampin' Up is also having a sale right now of 15% off several of their new stamp sets. (I'm loving Snow Swirled, Eastern Blooms, Pocket Silhouettes and Upsy Daisy from this promotion). You can view the whole list of sale stamp sets here. Sale ends September 30th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whee! Glad you've finally got everything worked out!