Saturday, August 16, 2008

I just wanna be a sheep, baa-baa!

I had that song running through my head as I made this card that I totally CASED from Sharon's cute sheep card. (Thanks Chelle for showing me it last night!) The original was made with all Stampin' Up punches, but I don't have the oval, small circle or message window punches yet, so I improvided. For the legs I used the corner rounder punch to round the bottom of the legs, and I cut out the pieces for the head and ears. Isn't she so sweet though?? :)



Stamps: Short & Sweet (SU)
Paper: All from Michaels
Other: Scallop Circle punch (SU), Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I lurve the sheep. Great minds think alike, eh?

Jessica said...

Okay, once I've got my punches unpacked, I'm going to give this sweet guy a whirl!

Elena said...

Very cute! Very nice card!