Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Snail



For some reason I always have a hard time with birthday cards. I guess it's cuz I always try to make them "birthday-y" with balloons, hats, cakes, etc.

For this card I started with a square of red cardstock, not sure what to do with it. I played around with my paper cutter, chopping off the corners. "It looks like a stop sign" I thought to myself, so I stamped the snail from the Garden Whimsy set (snails are slow, get it?) :P

I had an acrylic set of stamps I got somewhere that had the happy belated birthday sentiment, so I used that.

I don't usually use colours that are so bright, but I think it's cute :)


Stamps: Garden Whimsy (SU)
Ink and Cardstock: Random from Michaels
Other: Black brads, white ribbon, Cuttlebug Spots & Dots and Tiny Bubbles embossing folders

No comments: