Sunday, August 31, 2008

... and New Card #2...



I finished this one up this morning. I think it's cute and makes a great card for the fall (even though I'm so not ready for summer to be over yet!).

I used some of the new In Color colours for this card. Oh ya, and I tried out my new Stampin Up blender pens. Before I was using some that I got at Michaels, and I have to say the SU ones are waaaaay better. They blend better, and they seem to be more wet or something.




Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons (SU), Pocket Silhouettes (SU) (for the thank you sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Tangerine Tango (SU)
Paper: Kraft (SU), Tangerine Tango (SU), Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Other: D'Vine Swirl cuttlebug folder, watercolour pencils, blender pen, flower brads, corner rounder punch, hemp twine (SU)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great! I love the half-corner rounding on the TY tag.

I tagged you here btw :)

craftygurl said...

nice card! :)

Elena said...

Very pretty! Nice coloring! I like the CB background!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute cards ;)