Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Always Birdie


Funny, I love the heart from the Always set, but so far it had been the only stamp I'd used from that set. Last night, I used the birdie, the branches, and the always stamp. Here's what I came up with.


The background is embossed with birdies too :)



Stamps: Always (SU)
Paper: Brocade Blue (SU), black and white cardstock
Ink: Brocade Blue (SU), black
Other: 1 1/4" circle punch (SU), 1 3/8" circle punch (SU), scalloped circle punch (SU), birds & swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder, black brads.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, so I'm not so sure if you like that Always set. Do you think you'll get much use out of it?

Haha. Just kidding. Beautiful cards. I LOVE that bird stamp. Just don't ask me if I have this set yet. I don't need it. I do want it. Tough call!