Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Just finished handing out the loot. We had about 160 kids, so there's a bit leftover for us. I'm having some girls over tomorrow to make cards, so hopefully they help me eat some of it!

Here's the pumpkin my hubby carved tonight. He got lots of compliments on it!




And, since I don't do Halloween cards, here's another card for tomorrow's workshop. It's a copy of Heather's card from awhile back, but I used googly eyes instead. Isn't it cute?? :) I also don't have all the punches she has, so some parts are hand cut...

Stamps: Best Yet (SU)

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Michaels

Other: Scalloped Circle Punch (SU), googly eyes

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, 160 kids!!! I only had 8. LOL

Jessica said...

That card is awesome. Love the googly eyes!